Since 1996, landlords renting all or part of a property must have all gas appliances and pipe work checked.
Landlord certificates are required every 12 months and provide proof that landlords have met their legal requirements.
If you are a landlord and require a Landlord's Gas Safety Certificate (CP 12), please contact SC Plumbers Ltd to discuss a quote or book an inspection.
Landlord Certificates cover the following:
- Flue flow test to remove products of combustion
- Appliances checked for gas tightness
- Standing and working pressure checked where test points are available
- Burner pressure and gas rate checked against manufacturer data
- Test for satisfactory ventilation provision
- Test the operation of all the flame failure devices
- Physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets tested
- Check for evidence of unsafe operation